• Staff with temperatures 38C / 100F or above will be sent home.
Until the end of 2020 (or longer if required), all Bush-Spa employees and managers will have their temperature taken before the start of their shifts and before they are allowed to work with our guests.
Anyone with a temperature above 38C / 100F will be send home and prevented from interacting with guests or co-workers.
• Hand sanitizers are found in each treatment room for both the staff and guests.
The Bush-Spa treatment rooms have always been supplied with hand sanitizer, eco-friendly cleaning solution, and rubbing alcohol. Hand sanitizer is also available in our lounge area.
• A consultation to avoid contra indications
is already part of any Bush-Spa treatment. Our spa guests are encouraged to share symptoms immediately and we follow the procedures as given by latest guidelines.
• We will be posting notices within our massage sessions room to tell guests what the therapists are doing additionally to help keep them safe.
We inform our guests on the steps we as a team are taking to ensure their safety while in the treatment space.
The Bush-Spa team demonstrates our dedication to hygiene and safety by cleaning not only our table and massage equipment, but also our doorknobs, light switches, pos machines, and anything else we, or our spa guests touch.
Multiple times per day!
• We continue our flexible reservation system to provisionally book a time slot for some quality relaxing. No obligations and no fees, however being assured of a time slot when it suits you.
Confirmation or release of time slots only applies when the Bush-Spa team is about to be fully booked, giving you still first choice to either confirm or release your time slot.
We encourage our Spa guests to contact us with any questions prior to their reservation.
It remains our privilege to serve and take care of each of you.
We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!